Tuesday 30 August 2016

Floral Jumpsuit...

Today is officially the end of summer for me, I got back from Leeds Festival yesterday and started back at work today! I had the most fabulous weekend spent with great people, seeing all my favourite bands. And dare I say it nothing actually went wrong, myself and Ashton were beginning to feel as though we were cursed after this summer! 
I'll attempt to sort a festival blog post in the next few weeks. 

In the meantime I've found a new found love for culotte jumpsuits, Primark in particular have had some absolutely great ones. I love an easy to wear outfit for lazy days and these are perfect for that they can be dressed up with heels to if the occasion suits. This one is from Primark and has an absolutely gorgeous print that reminded me slightly of Textile Federation prints so a Primark alternative to these was fab! I love the red colour and the vibrant blues and greens within the print the fact that the jumpsuit was only £13 is even better! I've accessorised simply with large sunglasses and with my usual silver rings. 









Floral Pattern Culotte Jumpsuit - Primark 
White Lace Kimono - H&M 
White Chunky Heels - Topshop
Gold Circle Lens Sunglasses - Primark 
Silver Watch - Casio 
Silver Rings - Pandora and Accessorize
Tassel Bracelets - Primark and Topshop
Lipstick - MAC, Chilli 



No comments:

Post a Comment