Sunday 4 September 2016

Palm Prints...

I've recently been trying to clear out my wardrobe and get a lot of my old clothes listed and sold on eBay, this has been failing miserably and has just resulted in finding out things I'd totally forgotten about. Like this fabulous palm tree print two piece!

I bought this from Primark a couple of years ago, I saw it on their Instagram and from then wanted it desperately. I managed to find the set in Manchester much to my relief but since then I've only ever worn it a couple of times and it found its way in to the dark depths of my wardrobe. I absolutely love the pastel pink colour of the palm print its perfect for Summer, I wish I'd managed to find it in time for festival season.

I've styled this two piece set with my chunky white heels from Topshop along with two different chunky gold chains one with little pineapples and one with palm trees to continue the tropical vibe of the two piece! 
Now I've finally repurchased Candy Yum Yum I am wearing it, as the pop of brighter pink looks really great with the paler shades. 












Palm Print Two Piece - Primark
White Chunky Sandals - Topshop
Palm Tree and Pineapple Necklaces - Primark
Silver Rings - Pandora and Accessorize
Lipstick - MAC, Candy Yum Yum
Rainbow Lens Sunglasses - Primark


No comments:

Post a Comment