Wednesday 14 September 2016

Denim Patches Everywhere...

This Summer patches have been absolutely everywhere and I wasn't prepared to not join in on this trend. I really wanted an oversized denim jacket to full customise myself, so when I spotted this fabulous bargain in the Thrift Shop in Manchester I snapped it up. Thrift Shop is pretty new to Manchester so I was really excited to have a dig around, items are priced individually or you can also get multi buys, this jacket was only £10. 

I had a search for patches online and went a little wild, I kept forgetting which I'd actually bought! I ended up also finding a fabulous Unicorn sequin patch in Primark, it was attached to a small clutch bag which I decided to unpick and use as the centre piece of the back of the jacket. I only wanted to use sequin patches so managed to find a fab crown and rainbow for the front of the jacket and also small pink sequin flowers to be scattered around the back of the jacket. 
I am extremely pleased with the end result and the jacket has been great for the evenings during festival season!

I styled the jacket this time with this very pale pastel pink culotte style jumpsuit from Primark, I believe it is also available in black. I love this style of jumpsuit and Primark seem to have added quite a few different prints in this style this season. 









Pink Ribbed Culotte Jumpsuit - Primark
Denim Jacket - Thrift Shop, Manchester
Patches - eBay
Dreamcatcher Necklace - New Look
White Sandals - Primark 
Rainbow Lens Sunglasses - Primark 
Silver Rings - Pandora and Accessorize
Lipstick - MAC, Chilli 


No comments:

Post a Comment