Sunday 18 September 2016

Lace Maxi Dress...

Summer is over now and it's that horrible in between time of the year when the weather doesn't truly know whether it's hot or cold! Festivals are over and gig season is just beginning, I picked this incredible lace maxi up from Thrift Shop in Manchester (this place is becoming a favourite of mine!), it was only £5/6 so was an absolute steal! 

I bought it originally with the intention of wearing it to Leeds, but the weather unfortunately didn't allow it! Although it was cheap I didn't want to ruin it with mud stains on first wear. I'm definitely going to be getting it out of my wardrobe for a gig! 

I've styled it with a simple bandeau and crochet shorts under neath, I really struggled to find something that looked right to wear under but love the way this combo looks! I've accessorised with my home made rainbow Pom Pom headband. This is made from wool Pom Poms glued on to a glittery head band and was made with a little assistance from my customisation assistant Mother Goose! 











Lace Maxi Dress - Thrift Shop, Manchester 
Bandeau Top - Primark
Crochet Shorts - Topshop
Rainbow PomPom Headband - Homemade
Brown Chunky Heels - Primark
Lipstick - MAC, Chilli 
Silver Rings - Pandora and Accessorize 
Rainbow Lens Sunglasses - Primark


No comments:

Post a Comment