Sunday 25 September 2016

Denim Daisies...

This summer I've been absolutely loving patches, as you may have seen in some of my previous posts I've been adding them to every piece of clothing I possibly can! This denim pinafore was my next target, I bought it from a kilo sale a few months ago and decided I wanted to add little daisy patches. I scattered them randomly across the front and back of the dress and absolutely love the finished result. 

I love anything with a daisy print and this outfit is daisy overload! I've styled it with my sequin daisy Topshop top, I've owned this for so many years and it always comes out summer after summer. 
I've styled these with a small daisy choker and my chunky Lamoda sandals and gold glittery ankle socks. This is the perfect outfit for warm Autumn days. 











Denim Pinafore Dress - Vintage Kilo Sale 
Daisy Patches - eBay
Sequin Daisy Crop - Topshop
Daisy Choker - New Look
Gold Glitter Socks - Acquired from my Grandma
White Chunky Sandals - Lamoda
Silver Circle Lens Sunglasses - Primark
Lipstick - MAC, Chilli
Silver Rings - Pandora and Accessorize 


No comments:

Post a Comment