Saturday 1 October 2016

Vintage Sequins and Floral Patterns...

It's now well and truly Autumn and the slight Indian Summer the UK was experiencing has disappeared, today I have made a nest to hide away from the dreadful cold weather! However the plus side of this time of year is its gig season. In the past couple of weeks I've seen Slaves, The Sherlocks and The Hunna all who were equally fabulous. Slaves has to be the favourite though as part of their Back in the Van tour they played The Cookie in Leicester and it has to be one of the sweatiest and wildest gigs I've been to in a long while! Really excited to get my preorder of the album on my record player when I pick it up from the post office (I got a dreaded red slip through the door!). This Friday I am going to see Blossoms play at Rock City, and then venturing back to Manchester on Saturday for Neighbourhood Festival and I absolutely can't wait. 

I've started to notice my wardrobe is filling up with more and more vintage finds opposed to high street clothing. This outfit is no exception, I picked up the shorts a couple of years ago from COW Vintage in Nottingham I've loved them ever since. They did originally come with a matching belt but I seem to have misplaced this and can't find it anywhere! 
The top is from a charity shop and although you can't truly tell is made up of sequins and small iridescent beads, it's absolutely beautiful. It also has sequin and bead detailing along the hem but as this is tucked in can't be seen! 











Sequin Beaded Top - Vintage, Charity Shop
Floral Shorts - Vintage, Vintage Fair
Brown Belt - Vintage, Charity Shop
White Chunky Sandals - Lamoda
Silver Round Lens Sunglasses - Primark
Lipstick - MAC, Film Noir


No comments:

Post a Comment