Wednesday 12 October 2016

Vintage Gold and Copper...

When it comes to sequins, you can never own too many. I have an ever expanding collection of sequins in my wardrobe and I never intend on getting rid of any. They are 'investments' is what I like to tell myself to justify buying even more, buying vintage sequins quite often means you'll never see the same item more than once which totally justifies having to buy it there and then, right? As I type this I'm waiting for a delivery of yet another sequin dress just as fabulous as all my others! 

This top is no exception, when I was at a recent Weigh and Pay we had noticed a lack of sequin items in comparison to the last one. However as we were trying on all our other finds, my magpie eyes spotted this fabulous number. It instantly found a home in my bag! 

I've styled it with this fabulous PVC skirt from Primark, which I picked up a couple of years ago for a ridiculously low price. I recently wore this outfit at Neighbourhood Festival in Manchester, I needed a day to night outfit and teamed with fish nets, black boots and a leather jacket this was the perfect outfit for an incredible day!











Orange Rust PVC Skirt - Primark 
Cream and Gold Sequin Top - Vintage, Weigh and Pay
Brown Chunky Heels - Primark
Choker and Small Pendant - Primark
Lipstick - MAC, Chilli
Silver Rings - Pandora and Accessorize 


No comments:

Post a Comment