Wednesday 26 October 2016

Vintage Checks...

I picked up this fabulous dress from a recent weigh and pay sale, I was attracted to the gorgeous colours within the checked print so I had to try it on. 
I love the cut of the dress and the off the shoulder sleeves which give it a definite Vivienne Westwood Anglomania kinda vibe for an obviously much lower price tag!
This is definitely a more summery look but could be made more suitable for Autumn styled with a leather jacket, mine at the moment has a huge fur collar making me feel like Jon Snow everytime I leave the house.

I've styled this dress with my chunky white heels from Topshop, which are so comfy and easy to walk in even for someone who is just like Bambi on ice. I've accessorised simply with a couple of dainty choker necklaces and my big circle lens sunglasses. 











Checked Off Shoulder Dress - Vintage Weigh and Pay
White Chunky Heels - Topshop
Chokers - Primark
Silver Rings - Pandora and Accessorize
Lipstick - MAC, Diva
Circle Lens Sunglasses - Primark 


No comments:

Post a Comment