Wednesday 5 October 2016

Vintage Florals...

So a couple of weeks ago there was another Vintage Weigh & Pay in my home town and it would've been rude not to go! I tried to not go as crazy as last time and was a little more restrained, however we still made two separate visits and I got two bags full of fabulous vintage finds. 
I bought five different items and it only cost me about £20, so only about £4 per item! 

These floral printed culotte shorts were one of my finds, I absolutely love this style of short the floaty fabric almost gives the illusion of a skirt. These shorts caught my eye because of the lovely autumnal burgundy red colour of the flowers so they instantly went in my to buy pile! 
I've styled them with a fringed black bandeau style top and also with my fabulous Topshop patchwork faux suede fringed jacket. 
I also picked up this fabulous hair chain when I was last in Manchester it was reduced down to only £1 so a snapped it up I love the boho vibe it brings to this outfit. 










Black Bandeau Top - Urban Outfitters
Crochet Fringed Jacket - Topshop 
Floral Shorts - Vintage, Kilo Sale
Black Choker - Primark
Black Ankle Boots - Office
Hair Chain - Primark 
Silver Rings - Pandora and Accessorize
Lipstick - MAC, Chilli


No comments:

Post a Comment