Monday 17 October 2016

Rainbow Mermaid Tears...

I've been a massive fan of Isolated Heroes for some time now but have never been able to afford any of their fabulous sequinny pieces. If you've not heard of them go and check them out immediately their hand made faux fur and sequin pieces are absolutely to die for! 

A while ago they set up a kick starter page, and with each level of donation there was a different item up for grabs! This rainbow sequin version of the mermaid tears dress was one of those. Being the forgetful person I am, I forgot about this until it was too late and they quickly raised the funds they needed and these fabulous dresses became unavailable! 
So when I spotted this dress on eBay I couldn't resist the chance to own it, I absolutely love it and its such great quality and a fabulous statement dress. It's a shame festival season is over as this would look great out in the fields! No doubt though I'll be finding any excuse to wear it this winter. 

I've styled this with my gorgeous rainbow hair chain by Lamoda along with gold glittery socks and chunky black heels and of course finished off with Candy Yum Yum!














Mesh Rainbow Mermaid Tears Dress - Isolated Heroes
Lace Trim Bicycle Shorts - eBay 
Rainbow Hair Chain - Lamoda
Gold Glitter Socks - Grandmas
Black Chunky Heels - Primark
Silver Circle Lens Sunglasses - Primark
Lipstick - MAC, Candy Yum Yum
Silver Rings - Pandora and Accessorize 


No comments:

Post a Comment