Tuesday 1 November 2016

Vintage Sequin Jacket of Dreams...

One of my favourite things to do is scour eBay to find weird and wonderful vintage pieces, so when I came across this incredible pastel sequin jacket I simply had to bid. Earlier this year I was outbid on another incredible jacket so I wasn't prepared to let this one escape me. I won it for £30ish so was extremely happy, it just needs a little dry clean to freshen it up a little!  

When it arrived I wasn't disappointed, the colours and sequin detailing is so beautiful the abstract pattern really makes the jacket stand out. I've styled it quite simply for this look, with my white button down skirt and a pastel print top which is very Summery for this time of year. 
I can't wait to wear this jacket as often as possible over Winter as it'll definitely brighten up the current dreary Autumn days in this country!












Pastel Sequin Jacket - Vintage, eBay
Pastel Stripe Vest - Charity Shop, Etam
White Button Down Skirt - Primark
White Chunky Sandals - Lamoda
Silver Rings - Accessorize and Pandora
Circle Lens Sunglasses - Primark 
Lipstick - MAC, Candy Yum Yum 


No comments:

Post a Comment