Friday 25 November 2016

Ombre Feathers and Lace...

I bought this gorgeous feather gilet last year in the Topshop sale and it hasn't been getting the wear it deserves. In honesty I forgot all about it, but now I've refound it and saved it from the depths of my wardrobe I want to make sure it makes an appearance much more regularly! I love the ombre effect and it instantly jazzes up any outfit. 

Kiss The Sky is one of my favourite brands, since Ark Clothing closed down I haven't been able to try any of their newer pieces. I bought this dress in the closing down sale and it was an absolute steal, I love the bell sleeve style and the lace panel details on the sleeves the dress has a great floaty boho feel to it. 

I've accessorised with a large pendant necklace and a small black choker, along with my chunky black boots. This outfit definitely has a very wintery witchy vibe to it!












Black Lace Bell Sleeved Dress - Kiss The Sky 
Feather Gilet - Topshop
Large Tassel Pendant Necklace - Topshop
Black Tattoo Choker - Primark
Black Chunky Boots - Office
Silver Rings - Pandora and Accessorize
Lipstick - MAC, Chilli 


No comments:

Post a Comment