Friday 11 November 2016

Stand Out Prints...

I absolutely love a good stand out garish print and theres no better place to find these than in vintage stores! I've already previously expressed my love for kilo sales and that is of course where I purchased this fabulous jumpsuit from. It is very oversized in the body and arms but seemed to fit my bottom half almost perfectly, I love the oversized look and with a belt to tuck in the waist this jumpsuit is great! 
I think the jumpsuit itself is possibly handmade, it definitely looks it is some of the finishing but that obviously doesn't matter! The print stood out to me as soon as I saw it on the rails and I needed to try it on, I was at first a little unsure but talked myself into buying it! 

It's quite a sensible outfit for this ridiculously cold winter weather, I wasn't made for this time of year I'd definitely rather be sat in the sun than wrapping up warm! 









Printed Jumpsuit - Vintage Kilo Sale
Black Belt - Primark 
Black Chunky Boots - Office 
Choker - Primark 
Circle Lens Sunglasses - Primark 
Lipstick - MAC, Chilli


No comments:

Post a Comment