Saturday 19 November 2016

Vintage Floral Prints...

I love the current embroidery trend and this Primark skirt is a great homage to this. I picked up this button down skirt from Primark during Summer, it's going to be great for Autumn/Winter!  I've noticed they have a darker version of this skirt in at the moment which I am very tempted by. 

I've styled this skirt with a vintage floral printed shirt that I bought from a weigh and pay, its still slightly bright and summery but I love it. It's covered in flowers, butterflies and bugs! 
It's slightly oversized, but I like shirts this way and prefer them styled tucked in to trousers/skirts/shorts when they are slightly looser.
I'm wearing my current favourite lipstick, Chilli by MAC I'd had it a while and always loved it but a red lip is great in autumn.
My boots are from Office and are the most comfortable winter boot, I don't want to have to ever try and replace them!











Printed Shirt - Vintage Weigh & Pay
Embroidered Skirt - Primark 
Black Chunky Boots - Office 
Sheepskin Coat - Charity Shop, Next
Lipstick - MAC, Chilli
Silver Rings - Pandora and Accessorize


No comments:

Post a Comment