Wednesday 21 September 2016

Rainbow Stripes...

I love to browse eBay to try and find fabulous and unique additions for my wardrobe, I often find that some of the best items are located in the states. Which means ridiculous shipping charges that are a bit risky for an item you don't truly know the condition of! I spotted these fabulous trousers for $3, luckily my aunt was in the states at the time visiting family so I asked if she minded me getting them posted to her, she didn't so I took the risk! She also kindly bought me back some fabulous Lime Crime treats which I'm absolutely loving!

These trousers were a little on the big side, I was half considering cutting them up in to shorts and making a matching top to make a little co ord. But once I'd put an outfit together I loved them, I have worn a chain belt to clinch in the waist as I have haven't had chance to take them in as yet. 
I styled with this fab backless crochet top from Primark and accessorised with a shell choker. I'm definitely clinging on to every little bit of Summer that is left! 











Cream Crochet Top - Primark 
Striped Rainbow Trousers - Vintage, eBay
Black and Gold Belt - Primark 
Shell Choker - Topshop
Silver Rings - Pandora and Accessorize
Lipstick - MAC, Chilli
White Chunky Sandals - Lamoda 
Rainbow Lens Sunglasses - Primark


No comments:

Post a Comment