Saturday 20 August 2016

Pastel Pink and Paisley...

It's nearly the end of summer and I really don't want it to end, next weekend is Leeds festival and that usually marks the end of summer for me so I'm going to make the most of what is left!

I've rediscovered this dress within my wardrobe this year, it was buried right at the back along side another pastel blue one. I love the off shoulder style and have been wearing them both over this summer. 
This time I have styled the dress with a paisley kimono and some fabulous unicorn accessories. The clutch bag is from New Look and is the most impractical bag I've ever owned it's so tiny inside but was too good to not buy one day I will dare to take it out with me. I'm very good at losing things! 
The shoes are from Topshop, as soon as I spotted them on the website I had to have them they are a shiny silver with a unicorn motif on one foot and a lightning bolt and horse shoe on the other foot.
I got some Topshop vouchers for my birthday so they ended up being an absolute bargain!










Pastel Pink Off Shoulder Dress - Love @ Topshop
Paisley Kimono - Primark
Unicorn Clutch - New Look
Unicorn Heels - Topshop
Lipstick - MAC, Candy Yum Yum
Hair Chain - AliExpress
Rainbow Lens Sunglasses - Primark
Rings - Pandora and Accessorize


No comments:

Post a Comment