Wednesday 1 March 2017

Ditsy Stars and Glitter...

In case you haven't noticed by now I love a good vintage kilo sale! I love hunting and finding a bargain, so when another kilo sale came to my home town I had to go even more so when I won a free kilo on Facebook! 

This star print dress is one of the fabulous new items I picked up, I love the ditsy star print and the deep purple is perfect for this time of year. I've styled the dress with a glitter cami dress I bought recently from H&M. I've left the dress unbuttoned but it could also be worn buttoned up as a maxi dress in it's own right. I love the versatility of this dress and it'd make the perfect cover up in summer for festival season! Summer needs to hurry up now, these photos have made me realise how ridiculously pale I am at the moment!! 

I've accessorised with a silver sequin choker bought from Topshop, it is quite scratchy when you wear it but looks great so I grin and bear it! Continuing on with the silver glitter I am wearing my gorgeous boots from Primark, they are ridiculously comfortable and instantly make any outfit more stand out. 











Purple Star Print Button Down Maxi Dress - Vintage Weigh & Pay
Silver Glitter Came Dress - H&M 
Fishnet Tights - Primark 
Silver Glitter Boots - Primark 
Silver Sequin Choker - Topshop
Lipstick - Illamasqua, Shard
Silver Rings - Accessorize and Pandora


No comments:

Post a Comment