Sunday 26 February 2017

Leopard Print and Velvet...

Last week I finally got my hands on a fabulous leopard print coat, I've been looking for the perfect one for a while. I got this fabulous one from the Manchester Preloved Kilo sale and have hardly taken it off since! It's like wearing a super soft blanket, and in this horrible cold weather its absolutely perfect. 
I bought this jumpsuit in the Topshop sale from one of their concessions, Loving Youth. Its a Bardot off the shoulder style in a gorgeous soft velvet material it was in the sale so was only £5 an absolute bargain and something I will wear again and again. 
I've accessorised with a belt from Primark and the most fabulous gold and silver patchwork boots also from Primark. I picked these up in the sale for £7 I wanted them at full price but after just buying a pair of glittery silver boots I couldn't justify the purchase however as soon as they were reduced I had to snap them up! They aren't the most comfy of shoes, I learnt the hard way wearing them for a whole day shopping but they'd be perfect for an evening out! 
















Black Bardot Velvet Jumpsuit - Loving Youth
Leopard Print Faux Fur Coat - Preloved Vintage 
Gold Buckle Belt - Primark
Gold and Silver Patchwork Boots - Primark
Silver Tassel Choker - Gift
Lipstick - Mac, Chili 
Silver Rings - Pandora and Accessorize 


No comments:

Post a Comment