Wednesday 1 February 2017

Metallics and Sheer Sequins...

You may know about my love for sequins and all things glittery, so it's no surprise that this gorgeous dress fits that criteria. It's by the brand Kuccia they are stocked in Topshop and also have their own online store.  I bought this dress from Topshop when it went in to the sale, its unavailable there now but is still available at Kuccia but not for the bargain price I paid! 

I love the sheer material of the dress, the pictures don't truly do it justice but it has an iridescent sheen in purpley, pink colours which will look great in Summer with the sun shining. 
I've styled the dress with a pair of lace bicycle shorts and a black bandeau underneath but you could also wear a plain or coloured slip dress. 

I'm also wearing this metallic silver bomber jacket from Primark, I've also bought a second one of these to attempt making a pom pom jacket for festival season!










Sheer Sequin Star Slip Dress - Kuccia 
Black Lace Trim Cycle Shorts - eBay
Black Bandeau - New Look
Silver Bomber Jacket - Primark
Black Tattoo Choker - Primark 
Silver Rings - Pandora and Accessorize
Black Chunky Boots - Office 
Lipstick - Illamasqua, Resist
Sunglasses - Primark


No comments:

Post a Comment