Monday 23 January 2017

Pastel Fluff and Sequins...

I absolutely love these jeans that I customised over Summer and couldn't bare to not be able to wear them through out winter, so when I spotted this fabulous little cropped mint green jumper in Primark I knew they would go perfectly together.  I'd never seen this top before it went in to sale, which seems to happen a lot in my local Primark so for £3 it was an absolute bargain!
This look is slightly chilly on its own for these grim winter days, so I've also be layering up with larger chunky pastel jumpers over the top! 

I've styled with a pair of chunky black sandals from Primark, and a pair of glittery lilac socks. However these photos don't do them justice as they are slightly over exposed from too much sun in my garden (can you believe it)! 
I'm also wearing my new favourite lipstick by Illamasqua, I bought it in their sale to test them out and I'm definitely a fan and will be buying more (I may or may not have just ordered four more)! 










Mint Green Cropped Fluffy Jumper - Primark
Jeans - Vintage Kilo Sale
Sequin Patches - eBay
Lilac Glitter Socks - Home Bargains
Black Chunky Sandals - Primark
Black Tattoo Choker - Primark
Lipstick - Illamasqua, Resist


No comments:

Post a Comment