Wednesday 11 January 2017

Vintage Embroidery...

Embroidery has been all over the high street recently and this Primark skirt has been one of my favourites this season, it's so easy to style. I bought it towards the end of Summer and haven't stopped wearing it since. They have different styles in stock now as part of the new season but in a darker denim. 
I found this embroidered jacket a few weeks ago in a charity shop it has an all over embroidered pattern with beaded detail in gorgeous autumnal shades. It was an absolute bargain so I couldn't resist picking it up. 
I've styled it with a vintage shirt with floral embroidery detail it's a nice oversized fit and a gold choker I picked up in the Matalan sale. 












Embroidered White Shirt - Vintage, Next 
Embroidered Denim Skirt - Primark 
Embroidered Black Jacket - Vintage, Charity Shop
Gold Choker - Matalan
Black Chunky Boots - Office
Silver Rings - Pandora and Accessorize 


No comments:

Post a Comment