Monday 13 March 2017

Fringing Overload...

I've been a fan of Kiss The Sky for quite some time now, but haven't seen much of their clothing in shops since Ark Clothing shut down - they were my go to! However in the closing down sale I managed to pick up so many bargain items, this Kiss The Sky Dress being one of them, I think it only cost be about £3! 

I did however forget all about this dress and it ended up crammed into the back of my wardrobe, only to be found now I've been attempting a clear out. I love the gorgeous paisley and the fabulous feather faux suede waist tie and faux suede fringe detailing. I've styled this with my Topshop fringed jacket just for even more fringing, you can never have too much fringing!

This outfit would be so perfect for a festival I could totally see myself prancing around Glastonbury in it (fingers crossed for the resale!!) 












Paisley Print Tassel Dress - Kiss The Sky
Black Patchwork Tasseled Jacket - Topshop
Black Chunky Boots - Office
Lipstick - MAC, Fetish
Silver Rings - Pandora and Accessorize 



No comments:

Post a Comment