Saturday 18 March 2017

Embellished Jumpsuit and Metallics...

It’s finally starting to seem as though Winter is behind us and Spring is well and truly on the way, and I couldn’t be more excited! 
I hate the cold and really don’t like dressing for dreary wintery weather, I definitely live in the wrong country. This year has gone so quickly which means its very nearly the start of festival season, mainly small day ones but fabulous all the same.

I picked this fabulous vintage jumpsuit/boilersuit from a weigh and pay last year and completely forgot about it, it made its way into the back of my wardrobe and wasn’t seen again. Now I’ve found it I can’t wait to get it out in this warmer weather I love the bright top and the oversized fit I’ve used a belt to bring in the waist a little it also has fab little embellishments scattered on the top. 

I’ve recently had my ears pierced for the first time in 25 years! I was umming and ahhing, but finally took the plunge and that obviously meant I needed to get some No Basic Bombshell earrings in my life, the first two pairs I bought are the glitter unicorns and the mini glitter sea shells and they are both absolutely incredible I’ll be adding more to my collection for sure. 
















Embellished Jumpsuit - Vintage Weigh and Pay
Belt - Primark
Gold and Silver Patchwork Boots - Primark
Unicorn Glitter Earrings - No Basic Bombshell
Lipstick - Illamasqua, Resist





No comments:

Post a Comment