Wednesday 22 March 2017

Paisley and Metallics...

I love a good printed shirt, so had to have this fab Jacques Vert shirt when I spotted it on eBay I think I even won it for only 99p. Its a beautiful silk like material and I love the paisley pattern and the different blue and purple shades.
I have another Jacques Vert shirt in a similar style but a very different print that I also won from eBay. 

It has an oversized fit which I especially like to tuck in to skirts and trousers. I've styled the shirt with this fab metallic skirt that I picked up in the Matalan sale (for only £3), it is a gorgeous metallic  blue and goes perfectly with the paisley shirt. 
I've styled with fish net tights and also my patchwork metallic boots which I'm slowly getting used to walking in!! 










Paisley Print Vintage Shirt - eBay 
Metallic Blue Skirt - Matalan
Fish Net Tights - Primark 
Gold and Silver Patchwork Boots - Primark 
Silver Rings - Pandora and Accessorize 
Lipstick - MAC, Chili


No comments:

Post a Comment