Sunday 5 March 2017

Embroidered Suns...

A couple of weeks ago I posted about one of my recent trips to a Preloved Vintage kilo sale, and this fabulous embroidered shirt is one of the bargains I picked up whilst there. 
The shirt has embroidered suns/stars (I can't quite decide what they are!) on both the front and back of the shirt and has cute little gold star buttons. I love the gold, red and orange tones within the embroidery and knew as soon as I saw it that it'd go perfectly with my orangey/rust coloured PVC skirt. 

I've styled the shirt with the skirt along with a big chunky buckled belt to bring the outfit together, along with fish net tights and my gold and silver boots from Primark.
The colours within this outfit are some of my favourite and are perfect for brightening up these dreary wintery days, I'm counting down the days until Summer!













Sun Embroidered White Shirt - Preloved Vintage 
PVC Skirt - Primark 
Belt - Primark
Gold and Silver Patchwork Boots - Primark
Fishnet Tights - Primark 
Lipstick - Limecrime, Trouble
Silver Rings - Accessorize and Pandora 


No comments:

Post a Comment