Saturday 25 March 2017

Spring Crochet...

Spring is well and truly here, today has been such a nice day and has totally got me in the mood for Summer! I'm keeping my fingers crossed it stays this way for the first all day festival next weekend. 
The warmer weather means I can finally stop wrapping up warm, I hate layering up and wearing coats, this metallic silver jacket is the perfect cover up for this time of year. I've even bought one to cover in pom poms for festival season! 

Crochet is perfect for Spring to Summer and I bought this fab little top from New Look for only £1, it has a tie neck and a low back. I love the bright blue shades and its great for bringing some colour in to an outfit. 
I've styled it with my super comfy mom jeans bought from Blue Rinse kilo sale in Manchester, and also with my silver and gold patchwork boots from Primark. 
To add an extra bit of brightness I'm wearing my fab Jaded London rainbow sequin choker. 









Blue Zig Zag Crochet Halter Neck Top - New Look 
Vintage Mom Jeans - Blue Rinse Kilo Sale
Metallic Silver Jacket - Primark 
Belt - Primark 
Gold and Silver Patchwork Boots - Primark 
Rainbow Sequin Choker - Jaded London 
Silver Rings - Pandora and Accessorize
Lipstick - Illamasqua, Resist 


No comments:

Post a Comment