Wednesday 29 March 2017

Abba Vibes with Pom Poms...

Jumpsuits are one of my favourite items of clothing because they are so easy to wear, a ready made outfit. I've recently found myself buying more and more but obviously you can never have too many!! 
I bought this fab black oversized wide legged jumpsuit from Zara, my local Zara is never really that great but this time there was so much great stuff in stock and also so much in the sale section. This only cost me £5.99, I absolutely love the oversized slouchy style and that it can be dressed up or worn casually. 

I wore this out whilst I was in Newcastle a couple of weekends ago, we were going to see the fabulous Beauty & the Beast and then for food and cocktails so needed a not too dressy outfit for the occasion. I wore what I think is supposed to be a long gold neck chain as a belt to tie the jumpsuit in at the waist along with my patchwork gold and silver boots.  My friend thought I looked as though I should be part of an Abba revival act hence the blog title! 

As this outfit was all black I thought it was the perfect opportunity to wear my incredible Pomme Pomme London earrings that I was bought for Christmas. I absolutely love them they certainly jazzed up the outfit and added a much needed splash of colour. I definitely need to invest in some more of their styles I think they'll be absolutely perfect through festival season! 











Black Wide Leg Jumpsuit - Zara
Gold Tassel Belt - Topshop 
Gold and Silver Patchwork Boots - Primark 
Pom Pom Gold Hoop Earrings - Pomme Pomme London
Silver Rings - Accessorize and Pandora
Lipstick - MAC, Chili 
Gold Circle Sunglasses - Primark 


No comments:

Post a Comment