Sunday 2 April 2017

Pastel Tie Dye...

The sun has finally been shining and yesterday I went to my first festival of the year (although the sun didn't shine for that!), 2Q Festival in my home city it was absolutely fabulous; The Shimmer Band and VANT were definitely my highlights. 
So along with the sunshine means its time for all the colourful items to finally come back out, they always look better in the sun. 

I've had this pastel tie dye style midi skirt for several years but I still absolutely love it, its a dipped hem style so its shorter at the front than at the back which makes it a much more wearable length. I think sometimes some midi length pieces don't really suit me. But with the gorgeous pastel colour way and print this one definitely does, I've styled it with my fluffy mint green cropped jumper as it is still a little chilly! This is from Primark and I picked it up super cheap in the sale just after Christmas.

I've also been expanding my massive sunglasses collection this year and bought this fab pastel pink cat eye pair from Primark, I had my eye on some glitter ones very similar in Urban Outfitters but these are the perfect and cheaper substitute for the time being!














Mint Green Fluffy Jumper - Primark 
Pastel Dip Hem Skirt - Topshop
White Chunky Sandals - Topshop 
Mini Silver Glitter Earrings - No Basic Bombshell
Pastel Pink Cat Eye Sunglasses - Primark 
Silver Rings - Pandora and Accessorize
Lipstick - Limecrime, Rave

No comments:

Post a Comment