Sunday 23 April 2017

Floral Crowns and Boho Vibes...

The sun is finally starting to show its face a lot more now as it begins to edge closer and closer to Summer, this means I can finally start putting all the big coats and jackets away and wear fabulous summery clothes. 
Today was the resale of Glastonbury tickets, the most stressful part of the year and I seem to be becoming more and more unsuccessful in securing tickets. I didn't get them last year and have failed again this year and with a fallow year next year it'll be a whole three years of not going! But this means I'll have to make sure I try out some other different festivals again.

I saw this dress in Primark and it instantly screamed Summer and Festival, I love the tiered design of the dress and the floaty off the shoulder sleeves. The dress has tiny little straps too, which I think I may end up cutting off as they kept slipping down but these are a cute extra detail. 
This dress will be perfect all through Summer and also for any festivals I end up heading too, I've styled it with a tiered silver and gold necklace and a floral crown. I'm also wearing my chunky sandals also from Primark, these would obviously be swapped for wellies at a festival! 













White Off Shoulder Dress - Primark 
Chunky White Sandals - Primark 
Necklace - Topshop
Silver Rings - Accessorize and Pandora
Lipstick - MAC, Chill
Floral Crown - Monsoon Kids
Silver Watch - Skagen
Silver Mirrored Circle Sunglasses - Primark

No comments:

Post a Comment