Friday 28 April 2017

Floaty Floral Midi...

The current H&M Spring/Summer collection is absolutely incredible it's full of gorgeous floaty fabrics and prints, so I've had to snap them up including the amazing floral mesh dress! 
This dress is also part of the SS17 campaign and as soon as I saw it in store I had to have it, I love the floral pattern and the frill detailing. The dress has a V cut neck and tassel detailing which is perfect for Spring/Summer and also for the start of festival season! 

I bought this dress to wear at the recent 2Q Festival and it was perfect for the occasion. At the time I styled it with black boots and a leather jacket, but this time I've gone for a more girly look with white sandals and one of my favourite hair chains. 











Floral Midi Dress - H&M
White Chunky Sandals - Primark 
Silver Hair Chain - AliExpress
Silver Round Sunglasses - Primark
Lipstick - MAC, Chili 
Silver Rings - Pandora and Accessorize


No comments:

Post a Comment