Wednesday 3 May 2017

Crochet, Flares and Fringing...

I absolutely love flared style trousers, and this time of year is perfect for wearing them. I've owned this pair for a couple of years originally buying them for The Courteeners Heaton Park gig, but I have worn them to death since. These trousers are made from a super soft material and are so comfy, I could live in them all day every day!

I bought this pair originally from Missguided but this flare style is still available everywhere on the high street. This pastel tile print is perfect for the Spring time, I've styled them with a tie neck and back top from Primark and also a fringed faux suede waist coat to add a festival vibe to the look. 
I've accessorised simply with some large rose gold circle sunglasses which complete the festival, summer vibe.











Crochet Halterneck Top - Primark
Tile Print Flared Trouser - Missguided
Faux Suede Tassel Waistcoat - Missguided
White Flatform Sandal - Primark 
Rose Gold Sunglasses - Accessorize 
Lipstick - MAC, Chili
Silver Rings - Accessorize and Pandora


No comments:

Post a Comment