Thursday 25 May 2017

Rainbow Brights...

If there's any time to wear bright stand out colours, it's Summer when the sun is at its brightest! I absolutely love anything bright and colourful or with a fab pattern especially during festival season. My favourite last year was the incredible rainbow unitard by Minga London, I wore it as often as possible. 

Following the brightly coloured theme, I found this Playsuit last year on ASOS I actually had it in my favourites for a long time so when I eventually got round to buying it sadly summer was over and it didn't get as much wear as it truly deserves! 
The Playsuit itself has tie straps so these can be adjusted to the desired fit, it is an oversized style which is perfect for when it's warm, (I'll definitely be taking it on holiday this year) the colours are also so vibrant it's a really stand out piece.

In this look I've styled the Playsuit with my customised oversized denim jacket, the jacket itself was from the Manchester Thrift store and I added on all the fabulous sequin patches. This is a great cover up for when the sun goes in at the evening and I wore it loads during festivals last year. 
I'm also wearing fabulous Pom Pom earrings which surprisingly I purchased from Poundworld! Absolute bargains, I've stocked up in every colour available so they'll be making many appearances this summer! 









Bright Stripe Playsuit - ASOS
Denim Jacket - Kilo Sale then customised
White Pom Pom Earrings - Pound world
White Chunky Heels - Topshop
Pink Cat Eye Sunglasses - Primark
Lipstick - Illasmasqua, Resist
Rings - Accessorize and Pandora


No comments:

Post a Comment