Saturday 3 June 2017

Striped Rainbow Frills...

I bought this jumpsuit after spotting it on Instagram, I loved it as soon as I spied it and it certainly lived up to my expectations when it arrived. I wanted to wear it for Live At Leeds as I needed a fab day to night outfit, and this fit the bill.

I love that its one shoulder, and the frill detail around the neckline makes the jumpsuit stand out, the rainbow strip colouring is gorgeous too. It's a culotte style jumpsuit with cropped culotte style trouser legs so perfect for me as being tall sometimes jumpsuits come up quite short in the leg. 
I've styled the jumpsuit with these fabulous pom pom earrings, which I bought in Pound World (of all places!) and I'm already wearing them to death. 

I also obviously added some glitter to my make up when I wore this outfit for Live at Leeds, no outfits complete without it! I've currently been using the large glitter gel palette from Primark along with my normal glitters and the combination of the two works so well, I'd recommend the palette if you can manage to get your hands on it! 












Rainbow Stripe Jumpsuit - ASOS 
Purple Pom Pom Earrings - Pound World
White Chunky Heels - Topshop
Pink Cat Eye Sunglasses - Primark 
Lipstick - Illamasqua, Resist 
Rings - Accessorize and Pandora


No comments:

Post a Comment