Tuesday 20 June 2017

Birthday Suit...

In case I haven't gone on about it enough, I was at Download for my birthday which was Aerosmith day. I obviously wanted a suitable 'birthday suit' for the occasion and what could be more perfect then rainbow sequins, even though I may have been slightly out done by Steven Tylers incredible full length sequin jacket! I had my eyes on the Jaded London rainbow jacket last year so when Pretty Little Thing released a very similar style jacket this year I needed to have it, definitely an investment piece as it will see many more festivals in the future and will always make a statement.

I bought this coin bandeau off AliExpress it comes as like a long scarf and can be tied to the desired style, so you can wear as a top in different ways and also has a tie around the hips. I love the colours of the different beads and coins within it.
I've styled these with a pair of high waisted cropped flared trousers from Missguided, with the intention they would not need to be tucked into wellies so you could still see the fabulous flare detail, in this look I've styled with my patchwork gold and silver boots but these were definitely not practical for Download!
I'm also wearing my very fabulous No Basic Bombshell custom rainbow mini glitter earrings, I absolutely adore these they look so great with this look and with absolutely any outfit. I want to wear them every day, I've got my eyes on the pineapples and flamingos next!















Rainbow Fringed Jacket - Pretty Little Thing
Coin Bandeau - AliExpress
Black Cropped Flare Trouser - Missguided
Glitter Rainbow Earrings - No Basic Bombshell
Gold and Silver Patchwork Boots - Primark
Rainbow Lens Sunglasses - Primark 
Lipstick - Limecrime, Red Hot


No comments:

Post a Comment