Friday 30 June 2017

Crochet on Crochet...

If anything can make a summer outfit more fabulous then its crochet, I absolutely love it and definitely can't resist it when its such fab bright colours like this dress! 
The dress is from Primark, I'd been eyeing it up but didn't ever get round to trying it on but recently it's gone in to their sale and I ended up paying only £3 (I think!), an absolute bargain. I was tempted by the blue and orange version but thought the bright pinks and oranges were definitely more summery!
The dress is fitted but has lots of stretch so it doesn't cling too much and has a tie detailing on the neckline. I was slightly worried the dress would be see through because of the nature of the fabric but I was pleasantly surprised!
I've styled the dress with my maxi kimono, also crochet, from H&M it was part of the first Coachella collection a couple of years back and I've definitely got lots of wear out of it! I'm also wearing my trusty pom pom earrings and big cat eye lens sunglasses from Primark!










Pink Crochet Dress - Primark
White Crochet Kimono - H&M, Coachella collection
White Chunky Heels - Topshop 
Glitter Cat Eye Sunglasses - Primark
Silver Rings - Accessorize and Pandora
Lipstick - Illamasqua, Resist


No comments:

Post a Comment