Thursday 6 July 2017

Pastel Pinks and Fish Nets...

I'm off to TRNSMT festival tomorrow in Glasgow and I'm so so excited, the line ups incredible and theres even a rumour that Arctic Monkeys might show up Saturday night (I'm feeling doubtful but fingers crossed!). We fly in the morning and then are heading to both the Saturday and Sunday, packing my suitcase is proving to be an absolute mare, sequins weigh a lot more than you think! 

This dress is from Missguided, I picked it up in the sale and I absolutely love the oversized slouchy fit and the choker detail around the neck. It's sort of a velvet sale material with a crinkle effect, I've styled it with cycle shorts and fish nets along with my chunky boots and obviously my fab glitter shell earrings by No Basic Bombshell!

I actually wore this outfit for the first day of Download a few weeks back and it was perfect for a festival, I obviously added a little more glitter in both my makeup and also in the V cutaway of the dress. 
I'm wearing one of my new fave lipsticks from Limecrime, Mercury its a gorgeous metallic lilac and I think you can potentially buy it from ASOS now as they have recently started stocking Limecrime! 












Pastel Pink Choker Dress - Missguided
Black Cycle Shorts - eBay
Black Chunky Boots - Office 
Fish Nets - Primark 
Glitter Shell Earrings - No Basic Bombshell
Lipstick - Limecrime, Mercury 
Silver Rings - Pandora and Accessorize
Cat Eye Sunglasses - Primark


No comments:

Post a Comment