Thursday 20 July 2017

Tropical Vibes...

So I've just finished packing my suitcase because I'm going on holiday tomorrow!! I'm flying to Salou in the morning for a well deserved week in the sun and I'm so excited. 
I've definitely over packed for the occasion but who really cares! 

So channeling the holiday vibes this outfit is very tropical, I've styled this fabulous flamingo bodysuit (or swimsuit whichever you want) from Primark with my customised sequin patch jeans that I absolutely love to get out at this time of year! 
I've styled this look with some chunky silver sandals that I picked up the other day in Matalan ready for the beach and I am also wearing my fave summer sunglasses from H&M with little palm tree detailing. 
Just to add a little extra to the outfit I am wearing some massive pineapple earrings which I've made myself using those little ironing beads, I absolutely love them and when I get back I'm definitely going to be making some more designs. These pineapples are obviously coming with me on holiday as they are too tropical not to! 










Flamingo Bodysuit - Primark 
Sequin Patched Jeans - Blue Rinse Kilo Sale then customised
Pineapple Earrings - Made by myself
Silver Sandals - Matalan
Lipstick - Illamasqua
Sunglasses - H&M 
Silver Rings - Accessorize and Pandora 


No comments:

Post a Comment