Sunday 6 August 2017

Wild About Zebra...

So I have very recently come back from a holiday to Salou in Spain, I had an absolutely incredible time it was so nice to be out in the sun and have such a chilled time. Although we did manage to pack in a lot of activities while we were there, the best being mermaid school which was absolutely incredible and the best day ever. Whenever I was asked what I wanted to be when I grew up when I was a child I always replied 'Mermaid' so to take part in such a fabulous experience was a dream come true, I now want to move on to the lessons in the sea so will definitely be looking to go somewhere to do this! 
We also managed to spend a day in Barcelona, which was such a beautiful city we had little time so crammed in as much as possible I definitely wanted to go back and spend a little more time there. 

I bought this dress from H&M to take away with me, I'd had my eyes on the zebra print trousers and hadn't actually ever seen this maxi dress in the same print. I thought it would be perfect for the evening on holiday, however one thing I didn't realise is quite how high the split does go when moving about in the dress. Being quite tall it was a bit of a problem, so I've now styled the dress with a pair of cycle shorts underneath!
I've accessorised with my pink pom pom earrings an pink faux fur heels to add a pop of colour to the black and white print and love how they go together. 











Zebra Print Maxi Dress - H&M 
Black Cycle Shorts - eBay
Pink Faux Fur Shoes - Primark 
Pom Pom Earrings - Pound World
Anklets - Spain 
Bracelets - Spain and Accessorize
Cat Eye Sunglasses - Primark 
Lipstick - MAC, Candy Yum Yum


No comments:

Post a Comment