Wednesday 23 August 2017

Slashed Tie Dye...

Tomorrow I head to Leeds Festival, as much as I'm looking forward to it, it will also mark the end of Summer and the end of festival season which is always the worst time of year! But before that I'm so so excited to get there, I'm still in the process of outfit planning and general packing (I always, always leave it till the last min!) but be assured there will be sequins and glitter galore! 

I bought this fab bright tie dye tee dress with the intention of wearing it on holiday, but obviously over packed so only wore it as a quick cover up! This is the second style of this tee dress I have bought from Missguided, I loved the pastel pink velvet one so much as its ridiculously comfy as soon as I saw this tie dye version I needed it in my life!  
I love the bright tie dye print and again the choker style deep V neck line, this tee dress differs to the velvet as it also has added slash detailing which helps to grunge up the look.
I've styled the tee with some chunky silver sandals and my rainbow earrings I made from Hama beads!











Tie Dye Choker Dress - Missguided
Silver Block Sandals - Clarks
Rainbow Earrings - Handmade by myself
Glitter CatEye Sunglasses - Primark
Lipstick - MAC, Candy Yum Yum 


No comments:

Post a Comment