Sunday 13 August 2017

Gingham and Brights...

Whats a holiday if it doesn't involve a small shopping trip? Whilst I was recently in Spain I paid a visit to Zara, they always seem to have so much better stock in Spain, I never seem to find anything in my local one. 
I could have got so carried away but managed to be slightly sensible as my luggage was already overweight!

I spotted these trousers on the sale rail and immediately wanted them, I think they were about 7 Euros so an absolute bargain. I love the bright pink colour and the loose fitted style which make them so comfortable to wear. 
Following my visit to Spain I went in to my local Zara to see if they had any of the other pieces I'd spotted there. They didn't but they did have a ridiculous amount of fab tops for £3.99 so I bought a few. This black and white gingham one being one of them, I love the crop style and the puff style arms, I've worn this off shoulder but it can be worn slightly higher on the arm.
I've accessorised with my gold and silver Primark patchwork boots and white pom pom earrings. 











Black and White Gingham Top - Zara
Bright Pink Trousers - Zara
Gold and Silver Patchwork Boots - Primark 
Gold Choker - Zara
Lipstick - MAC, Candy Yum Yum
Sunglasses - Primark


No comments:

Post a Comment