Tuesday 18 July 2017

Feather Boas and Sequins...

I'm currently suffering from the post festival blues after coming home from TRNSMT in Glasgow, I had the most amazing weekend and it was such a nice change to be staying in the luxury of a hotel than our usual tent set up! 
The line up was incredible and I managed to see all of my faves including; Kasabian, Biffy Clyro, The View, Blossoms, Twin Atlantic to name just a few! The atmosphere was so amazing and everyone was so friendly which is probably why I'm missing it even more.
I am however flying to Salou on Friday and we have every inflatable imaginable ready for the pool, so I'm very excited! 

Onto this dress, I spotted this fabulous feather boa trimmed dress in a charity shop for a bargain £3.99. When I bought the dress it was a maxi style so I bought the dress as a project to rework to make it more wearable, it was very straightforward as all it really needed was shortening so I did this and hemmed the bottom of the dress also. I wore the dress on a night out for my birthday, obviously with lots and lots of glitter too! 
I've styled it with my Pretty Little Thing Iridescent Sequin Kimono which I am absolutely in love with, I bought it courtesy of my work for my birthday so cost me nearly nothing! I wore it at TRNSMT and it got so many compliments, Ashton was also wearing her Rainbow Jaded London Kimono and the whole of TRNSMT absolutely loved all our sequins! They looked so fab in the sun, I'm planning on taking mine on holiday so I can sparkle around the pool! 
I've also styled with my cat eye sunglasses from Primark and some fab Pom Pom earrings bought from Poundworld! 











Pink Feather Boa Dress - Charity Shop, Reworked
Iridescent Sequin Jacket - Pretty Little Thing
White Chunky Heels - Topshop
White Pom Pom Earrings - Poundworld
Silver Rings - Accessorize and Pandora
Lipstick - Illamasqua, Resist


No comments:

Post a Comment