Thursday 8 June 2017

Summer Crochet...

I'm off to Download tomorrow and am so excited, it's the first proper festival of the year even if the weather forecast is shocking. The line up is full of so many of my old faves so I'll be reliving my youth and Sunday is my birthday so will be topping it all of with Aerosmith!

I won't however be taking this outfit with me, the forecast means lots of mud and I'm not sure that will go down to well with a white skirt! Instead I'm opting for sequins and fish nets!

I bought this crochet cami from Primark a few weeks ago and I think it may have now gone into the sale so grab it if you can, it was available in a couple of different colour ways but I particularly liked the bright pinks and oranges in this one. I've styled it quite simply with my summer staple white skirt and used a denim shirt as a cover up. 
I'm also wearing my fabulous big pom pom earrings that have been popping up in a few of my recent posts that I bought from Pound World! 













Crochet Halterneck Top - Primark
White Button Down Skirt - Primark 
White Chunky Sandals - Topshop
Palm Tree Gold Chain - Primark 
White Pom Pom Earrings - Pound World
Lipstick - MAC, Candy Yum Yum
Silver Rings - Accessorize and Pandora


No comments:

Post a Comment