Friday 16 June 2017

Vintage Abstract Brights...

It feels like Summer is finally here to stay which means the bright wardrobe is staying! 

I was at Download last weekend for my birthday and had an absolutely incredible time, Aerosmith were definitely the highlight of the weekend along with Biffy Clyro, even the weather held out and it wasn't an absolute mud bath like I was expecting. I now can't wait for Trnsmt in three weeks, counting down already!

I bought this dress from a weigh and pay a couple of months ago, I spotted the bright colours hidden amongst the rails and was instantly drawn to it. The dress was a perfect fit so I had to have it, I love the abstract bright print and the colours within the design look great together. 
I've styled the dress with these fab tassel and beaded earrings, I'd been eyeing them up in H&M for a few weeks then they went in the sale so I obviously needed them. 













Bright Colour Block Dress - Vintage Weigh and Pay 
Pink Tassel Earrings - H&M 
White Chunky Sandals - Topshop 
Lipstick - MAC, Candy Yum Yum 
Silver Rings - Accessorize and Pandora
Cat Eye Sunglasses - Primark 


No comments:

Post a Comment