Friday 23 June 2017

Fish Nets and Leather...

I'd been looking for a Metallica band tee for a while, I'm a big fan and hadn't managed to find one I liked enough, but when I saw this Master of Puppets oversized fit purple tee on Missguided I needed to have it. I love the 'burnt out' style of the print and the colour is much more me, the sleeves have a rolled up detail and its a brilliant upgrade from my Glastallica tee which seems to have disappeared deep into the depths of my wardrobe! 
Instead of wearing the tee lose I've tied it at the side to show the fishnet tight detail on my waistline, I'm also wearing my trusty leather shorts that I bought in Pop Boutique, Manchester years ago they just keep getting better and better with age too!

I've accessorised with big circle sunglasses, a triple banded choker and these fab big hoops with black tassel detailing. I'm wearing my new favourite Limecrime lipstick, Mercury from their metallic range I absolutely love it and I'm toying with the idea of buying the new mermaid metallics set!!













Metallica Tee - Misguided
Leather Shorts - Pop Boutique
Fish Net Tights - Primark 
Black Chunk Boots - Office
Black Tassel Hoops - H&M 
Studded Choker - Topshop 
Circle Sunglasses - Primark
Lipstick - Limecrime, Mercury 


No comments:

Post a Comment