Saturday 20 May 2017

Summer Dress of Dreams...

Summer is my favourite time of year for many reasons, its festival season and the sun actually shows its face meaning the most beautiful floaty clothes can be worn. I absolutely love my summer wardrobe and everything that starts to become available on the high street. 

The moment I saw this dress browsing through Instagram I knew I needed it in my life, it's absolutely everything I love. It has big floaty sleeves and is an oversized fit with gorgeous embroidery detailing, the dress comes with a slip dress underneath and the overlay is a mesh material. 
The dress sold out almost instantly, so when my order arrived and was too big I panicked I luckily managed to source a smaller size and got to swap it, if I hadn't though I'd definitely still have kept it. 

I've not actually had the opportunity to wear the dress out yet the right occasion hasn't arrived just yet, and when I have gone to wear it it's been pouring with rain! But I'm sure it will soon, although my next festival Download, may not be the right place. 
This dress is an absolute dream, I can't wait to wear it properly when the British Summer finally shows it's face! 













Floral Embroidered Dress - H&M 
Tan Heels - Primark 
Silver Rings - Accessorize and Pandora 
Gold Circle Sunglasses - Preloved Kilo Sale
Lipstick - MAC, Chili 


No comments:

Post a Comment