Sunday 9 April 2017

Glitter Everything...

I'm like a magpie, if I see anything glittery or shiny I'm instantly drawn towards this and this blue glitter dress was definitely no exception. The photos simply don't do the dress justice but in the sun this dress is so gorgeous the glitter really shone in the sunlight. I bought this dress in the Zara sale for £5.99 (I think?) I loved how versatile it was it can be worn on its own as a dress or layered up like I have with tops underneath. To exaggerate the glitter even more I've worn a mesh top with iridescent detailing which also really shone and glitter in the sunlight. 

I've styled this look with even more glitter (obviously), in the form of my silver glitter boots from Primark which are super comfy and also instantly jazz up any outfit. I'm also wearing my pastel cat eye sunglasses also from Primark. I actually had a cull of my sunglasses collection today I had over 40 pairs and have reluctantly parted with a few pairs (to make space for new ones!) that I've not worn for a while. 










Mesh Embellished Top - Topshop
Blue Glitter Dress - Zara
Silver Glitter Boots - Primark 
Pastel Pink Sunglasses - Primark
Lipstick - Illamasqua, Resist
Silver Rings - Pandora and Accessorize 


No comments:

Post a Comment