Friday 7 April 2017

Embroidered Mesh...

Embroidery is absolutely everywhere on the high street and its one of the trends I absolutely love and fully embrace! One dress I have been loving more than most is the gorgeous H&M embroidered midi dress from their Spring/Summer collection which I managed to purchase before it sold out everywhere, I can't wait to wear it at a festival very soon!!

As I mentioned in my previous post, I recently went into Zara and found an array of fabulous pieces this embroidered mesh dress being one of them. Its a midi style with splits to about thigh height up the sides, I love the floral embroidered detail down the front of the dress. 
I've styled it with a black glitter cami dress underneath, however you could also pick out one of the colours of the embroidery and wear this under too for a pop of colour!
I'm wearing my trusty gold and silver patchwork style boots to add a little bit of metallic fabulousness!









Embroidered Mesh Dress - Zara
Glitter Slip Dress - H&M
Gold and Silver Patchwork Boots - Primark 
Lipstick - MAC, Chili 
Silver Rings - Accessorize and Pandora 


No comments:

Post a Comment