Wednesday 8 March 2017

Vintage Polka Dots and Leather...

Spring is finally nearly here and that means its absolutely necessary to start injecting more and more colour into outfits. I love bright colours and prints so this shirt from Mooch Vintage is perfect for adding a splash of colour. 
I picked up this top a few weeks ago when the shop had 50% off everything (I also obviously bought a fab sequin top), so it only cost about £6. I love the style, the statement padded shoulders and the cropped cut make it perfect for the transition in to Spring.

For this look I've teamed it with my recently purchased vintage leather midi skirt, which I absolutely love it's super comfy and I've even managed wearing it for a whole day in work. I've styled this look with fish net tights and my chunky black boots. 











Polka Dot Shirt - Mooch Vintage
Leather Midi Skirt - Preloved Vintage
Black Fishnet Tights - Primark
Black Boots - Office 
Silver Rings - Accessorize and Pandora
Lipstick - Illamasqua, Resist


No comments:

Post a Comment