Sunday 1 February 2015

What I'm Wearing... Dreamcatchers and Paisley

I'm working my final ever bar shift tonight, so will be able to get back into more regular blog posts again as I won't be so hectic all the time! I'm planning on joining the gym tomorrow also, I've been really excited (so sad!) to get back into swimming again, now I'm going to have more time on my hands! 

I am absolutely in love with this outfit, I was really luckily approached by fab new brand Soul and Flare to style one of their beautiful handmade pieces. Make sure you check them out! I love this two piece se, it has a beautiful gold paisley print and I can't wait to wear it lots in summer! I've styled this with a pair of Jamie jeans (as it's still a little cold to go completely summery!), I'd heard a lot of good things about them so decided to get myself a pair and they are super comfy and so easy to wear. 
I also managed to finally get myself some Lime Crime Velvetines, I bought Salem and Wicked. I absolutely love them and can't wait to stock up on more. I did however stupidly manage to lose my Wicked one after only one wear!! So I will definitely be rebuying this as soon as it is back in stock. 









Two Piece Crop & Kimono - Soul and Flare
Jamie Jeans - Topshop
White Chunky Heels - Topshop
Dreamcatcher Necklace - eBay 
Lipstick - Limecrime, Salem


No comments:

Post a Comment