Monday 9 February 2015

What I'm Wearing... Floral Bell Sleeves

I spent the past weekend in London being a massive tourist, going to see lots of the sights and also visiting London Zoo! 

I recently discovered the fab brand Kiss The Sky, they are stocked online at Asos and also in Ark clothing stores. I've recently purchased so many of their dresses and kimonos (so many have been reduced in the sales recently too!) This dress is another of their beautiful pieces, I absolutely love the lace back detailing and the big bell sleeves with Pom Pom detailing on the cuffs. I love that this dress is perfect for both day and night and can be dressed up or down because of the detailing! 
I've styled this outfit with another fab pair of sunglasses I was super lucky to have been sent by Jeepers Creepers, they are a gorgeous tortoise shell cat eye shape which I can't wait to start wearing as the weather starts to brighten up! 









Perfume Floral Dress - Kiss The Sky
Carmen Sunglasses - Jeepers Peepers
Silver Necklace - New Look
Boots - Primark 
Lipstick - Limecrime, Salem


No comments:

Post a Comment